- Time Saver - Finish jobs faster with the 30" deck.
- No Restarts - Leave the mower without restarts with Spin-Stop™ Blade Stop.
- Pick Your Pace - You control the mowing speed with Personal Pace®.
- Big Power - You'll enjoy great power and performance from a 10.00 ft.-lb. Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine.
Get it done and get on with your weekend. When you have a big yard and a busy schedule, you need Toro’s TimeMaster® on your side. It cuts a wider path on every pass so you can finish mowing faster. With a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine on board, you’ll have the perfect tool that you need to have the best yard in the neighborhood.
Toro TimeMaster 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV
- Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
Toro TimeMaster 30 inch Deck
- 30" Mowing Deck
- The wide 30" mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*. (Available on select models.)
- *Time savings via wider cutting path and enhanced speed of TimeMaster® vs. 21” Toro® mower, and will vary due to mowing conditions.
Toro TimeMaster Dual Force Cutting Deck
- Dual-Force™ Cutting System
- The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
Toro TimeMaster Personal Pace® with Traction Assist
- Personal Pace® with Traction Assist
- Self-propel system that senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction Assist handle can help you stay in control of your mowing path and speed.
Toro TimeMaster Quick Stow Storage Handle
- Quick Stow Storage Handle
- The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
Toro TimeMaster Spin-Stop™ Blade Stop System
- Spin-Stop™ Blade Stop System
- This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine.
Toro TimeMaster 2 Point Height-of-Cut
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut
- You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
Toro TimeMaster Washout Port Deck Cleaning
- Washout Port
- Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
- Toro TimeMaster 3-Year Full Warranty & 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.