Tackle everything on your "Honey-Do" list and still make it in time for all the summer fun with Toro's 42" TimeCutter. The mower's compact design makes for easy storage, and features like a step-through front end, built-in cupholder and storage cubby give you the ultimate in convenience. It's also a snap to control with Toro's Smart Speed® Technology, which adjusts to your pace for easy maneuverability. Pinpoint quality cuts and zero-turn mowing are just two pro commercial contractor features that put Toro's cutting-edge technology and world-class craftmanship into the hands of homeowners. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Storage Cubby - Now there's a convenient and safe space in your under-seat cubby to store important items.
- Handcrafted Seat - Ride in style with a handcrafted seat that provides the ultimate in padding and back support.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid back splash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Wide Rear Tires - Wide tires to reduce rutting in soft ground.
|Blade Tip Speed||17,810 ft/min / 5,428 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in x 49 in x 35 in / 208.3cm x 124.5cm x 88.9cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||11" x 4" (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||42 in. / 107 cm|
|Deck Design||42" Stamped Deck|
|Deck Material||13 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||Kohler 22 hp**|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||725 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||22.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Optional|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Electric Start, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, Low Back Seat, Smart Speed|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||11" x 4" (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 2 acres|
**22 HP gross at 3,600 RPM SAE J1940 and SAE J2723, as rated by Kohler®. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this mower may be significantly lower.