Get it done and get on with your weekend. When you have a big yard and a busy schedule, you need Toro’s TimeMaster® on your side. It cuts a wider path on every pass so you can finish mowing faster. With a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine on board, you’ll have the perfect tool that you need to have the best yard in the neighborhood.
Choose the right fuel for your mower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas.
- Electric Power - A simple push of a button and you're ready to go.
- Big Power - You'll enjoy great power and performance from a 10.00 ft.-lb. Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine.
- Time Saver - Finish jobs faster with the 30" deck.
- Dual-Force™ Cutting System - The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - You control the mowing speed with Personal Pace®.
- No Restarts - Leave the mower without restarts with Spin-Stop™ Blade Stop.
- Quick Stow Storage Handle - The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut - You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
- Washout Port - Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
||Briggs & Stratton Part #795066
||Blade Override System (BOS)
||41.9 in. x 33.0 in. x 25.3 in. / 106.4 cm x 83.8 cm x 64.1 cm
||30 in. / 76 cm
||13 Gauge Steel
||Personal Pace Rear Wheel Drive Traction Assist
||10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton 223 cc OHV
||Briggs and Stratton
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed
||Up to 4.5 mph / 7.2 kph
||0.3 gal. / 1.1 L / 1.2 Qt.
|Guaranteed to Start Promise
||Quick Stow Storage Handle
|Height of Cut
||1.25 - 4.25 in. / 3.2 - 10.8 cm
|Height of Cut Adjustment
|Included in the Box
||18 oz. Bottle of Oil, Discharge Chute, Electric Start Charger, Grass Bag, Mower, Quick Start Guide
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge
||Bag standard, Mulch standard, Side discharge standard
|Number of Blades
||Blade Stop System, CARB Compliant, Deck Washout Port, Electric Start, High Wheel, Self-Propelled
|Recommended Oil Type
|Self Propel System
|Spark Plug Type
||Briggs & Stratton Part #692051 - Not Sold on toro.com
||Push Button Start
||Front 8 in. / 20.3 cm; Rear 10 in. / 25.4 cm
||Up to 1 acre
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.