The all new EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the EU2000 - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i gives you the power to get more done. The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
The EU2200i can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. The EU2200i is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation. So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power, and any other activity that requires quiet operation. A perfect complement to all your outdoor adventures, the Realtree Edge camo exterior is designed to blend into any environment.
- Weighing less than 47 lbs., the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. Thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home
- Need more power? Add a second EU2200i for additional power. 2 Identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models
- A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes
- The Fuel Off position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator
- 12V 8.3 Amp unregulated DC output - Use when charging 12V automotive type batteries (Requires an optional charging cord)
- Protected by Oil Alert - Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler - Meets USDA standards for areas where spark arrestors are required for operation
- 3 Year residential and commercial warranty - You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years