This Toro 21 in (53 cm) 3-speed self propel, heavy duty walk behind mower features a premium commercial-grade Kawasaki ZS FJ180V engine with zone start, 3 speed transmission and a sealed, maintenance-free transmission.
For the best productivity, we've included a 1 gallon fuel tank, Recycler cutting deck and the large, easy-empty bagging system.
The deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy and cables are also protected with steel cable guards mounted to the handle bar. It's everything you want in a heavy-duty walk behind.
- Powered by a Kawasaki FJ180V KAI engine with heavy-duty air filter, spin on oil filter, and a 1 gallon fuel tank
- Cut in more conditions with heights ranging from 1 in. to 4.5 in.
- Large 9 in. x 2 in. lightweight co-polymer wheels provide a light footprint that is easy on turf
- The wide opening and ramped profile of the tunnel maximize bag fill.
- The large 2.1 bushel bag features an easy-empty design, making quick work of clipping disposal.
- Recycler® Cutting System - optimized for exceptional mulching and bagging performance
- Designed for durability, featuring a tubular engine guard, replaceable steel deck wear plates and steel cable routing guards
- Horizon360® Business Management Software. Work More Efficiently. Run More Profitably.
|Bagger Capacity||2.1 bushels|
|Blade Design||0.135 in. / 0.343 cm Thick Steel|
|Blade Engagement||Zone Start|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,000 ft/min / 5,486 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||43.5 in. x 23.5 in. x 20.25 in. / 110.5 cm x 59.7 cm x 51.4 cm|
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Crankshaft||1" (25 mm) w/Steel Protector|
|Cutting Width||21 in. / 53 cm|
|Deck Design||Recycler Cutting System / Rear Bagging System|
|Deck Material||Die Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Engine||Kawasaki FJ180V KAI|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 4.2 mph / 6.7 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||1 gal. / 3.8 L / 4 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.0 - 4.5 in. / 2.5 - 11.4 cm|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Bag standard, Mulch standard|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Product Type||Walk Behind Mower|
|Self Propel System||Variable Speed|
|Start Type||Pull Cord, Recoil|
|Transmission||3-Speed Rear Wheel Drive|