The Toro 60V Max* Stripe™ Mower is specifically designed from the ground up to deliver pro-level striping, light weight deck and effortless battery power. Easily create those great striping patterns typically found on golf courses and sports fields. Striping allows you to keep all the grass at the same height throughout the growing season, so all the blades get enough sun. Stripe mower is also 25% lighter**** than other battery mowers, making it easy to use and maneuver. Control your speed with an adjustable knob and turbo button, giving you power on demand.
- Self-Propelled mower to match your speed, with up to 60 minutes of runtime.
- Pro-level striping creates a statement-making, neighbor-envying lawn.
- Up to 25% lighter than other battery powered mowers. Patent-pending engineering results in the best grass lay down.
- Light the way: High-beam dual LED headlights let you get the job done dawn to dusk.
- 3-in-1 versatility: Mulching, bagging, or side discharge (available upon registration).
- 2-point height of cut that allows for quick deck adjusting to keep an even cut.
- Customize your speed with an easily adjustable speed control knob. Activate max power mode with the push of a button.
- SmartStow® makes it easy to fold, lock, clean, and store your StripeTM Mower while saving up to 70% of your valuable garage space***.
- Wider opening, the Super Bagger allows for easier dumping. Plus it holds more clippings so you empty less often.
- 10-inch high rear wheels give you traction in tough terrain; don’t let rough and uneven ground slow you down.
- Recycler® cutting system results in clippings fine enough to allow moisture and nutrients that create Lawn Vitamins™ to feed back into your lawn.
- 3-phase brushless electric motor with RunSmart™ onboard intel.
- Part of the Toro 60V Max* Interchangeable 75+ Tool Power System with all seasons power.
- We've Got You Covered: 3-Year Limited Battery; 2-Year Limited Mower Warranty.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|Bagger Capacity||1.8 bushels|
|Battery Capacity||L324 (6.0Ah, 324 wh)|
|Battery Charge Time (min)||300|
|Battery Power||60V Max|
|Battery Product Type||Full Tool (battery included)|
|Battery Run Time (min)||Up to 60 minutes|
|Blade Tip Speed||14,000 - 18,000+ ft/min / 4,267 - 5,486 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||45 in. x 24.5 in. x 17.25 in. / 114.3 cm x 62.2 cm x 43.8 cm|
|Cutting Width||21 in. / 53 cm|
|Deck Material||Polymer Composite|
|Discharge Chute||Not Included in the box. The free discharge chute for walk behind mowers can be requested at time of registration at Toro.com/register|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 3.1 mph / 4.9 kph|
|Handle Type||SmartStow, 1-Piece, Adjustable Height|
|Height of Cut||1.0 - 4.0 in. / 2.5 - 10.2 cm|
|Height of Cut Adjustment||2-point|
|Included in the Box||1 Battery, 1 Charger, Grass Bag|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Bag standard, Mulch standard, Side discharge available upon registration|
|Number of Batteries Included||1|
|Number of Battery Ports||1|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Number of Chargers Included||1|
|Product Features||Bagger, Battery Powered, Easy Cleaning, Mulching Mower, Push Button Start, SmartStow|
|Self Propel System||Variable Speed|
|Start Type||Push Button Start|
|Wheel Height||Front 8 in. / 20.3 cm; Rear 10 in. / 25.4 cm|
|Yard Size||Up to 1/2 acre|
**Compared to standard Toro charger Model 88602
***Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro 21 in. walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.
****Weight savings is compared to a Toro 60v Recycler® walk power mower (model 21466T)