Toro ROPS rollover protection system kit and the use of an accompanying seatbelt can prevent an operator from being thrown from a machine or pinned under the mower should it overturn. There is no rollover protection when the roll bar is in the down position. Do not wear the seat belt when the roll bar is in the down position. When it comes to reliability, Toro delivers replacement parts designed to the exact engineering specifications of our equipment. For peace of mind, insist on Toro genuine parts.
- Designed to prevent injuries caused by rollovers
- Remember to drive slowly and carefully
- Do not remove any of the ROPS components from the machine
- Keep the roll bar in safe operating condition by thoroughly inspecting it periodically for damage and keeping all the mounting fasteners tight
- Wheels dropping over edges, over steep banks, or into water can cause a rollover, which may result in serious injury or death
- To ensure you obtain the correct part you will need the model and serial number of your machine