Generac GP Series Portable Generators
Generac GP Series Portable Generators are an affordable solution for all recreational and off-grid applications. They are perfect for Field Day, tailgating, camping, and even power tool use. Choose models from 1,800 to over 15,000 watts!
They feature Generac's remarkable OHV or OHVI engine (depending on model) employing dynamic splash lubrication for small engines or full-pressure filtered oiling for OHVI engines. These engine features provide reliable power and long life. All models have large-capacity steel fuel tanks for durability and an integrated fuel gauge. Extended run times and a "low oil level" automatic shutdown, to safeguard the engines from damage, round out their advanced mechanical features.
These generators also include a hardened steel-tube cradle for increased strength. Some models also feature a fold-down handle for sturdy control, and heavy-duty "never-flat" wheels for reliable mobility.
Note: Whenever the DX Engineering "Documentation" tab is available, please look at the associated files for additional product information.
When you need portable AC power, and lots of it, consider these Generac GP Series Portable Generators from DX Engineering!
- Brand: Generac
- Product Line: Generac GP Series Portable Generators
- Maximum AC Output: 6,500 Watts
- Peak Wattage: 8,125
- Number of 240 V Outlets: 1
- 240 V Outlet Type: L14-30R Twist Lock
- First 240 V Circuit Breaker: 30 amp
- Number of 120 V Outlets: 4
- 120 V Outlet Type: 5-20R Duplex
- First 120 V Circuit Breaker: 20 amp
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Generator Engine Type: Air cooled, 4-stroke, OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc): 389 cc
- Generator Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.2 gallons
- Full Load Fuel Consumption (Gallons/Hour): 1.00 gal/h
- Generator Starting System: Recoil
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Run Time Meter Included: Yes
- Run Time at 50 Percent Load (hours/tank): 10.0
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Auto Idle Control: No
- Built-In Inverter: No
- Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed
- Caster Wheels Included: Yes
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Assembled Height (in.): 25.00
- Assembled Width (in.): 27.00
- Assembled Depth (in.): 27.25