The staff at Main Street Mower are friendly, polite and very helpful. The actual mulch kit does not look like the one in the picture but works perfectly. Very easy install, 15 mins and it was done. Best part is with the recycle kit installed the mower no longer shoots glass clipping 15 feet into the street, almost all the clippings are contained under the mower deck.
Hasegawa Tripod Ladders are the safest, most stable and practical garden ladders around.
These aluminum, tripod ladders are used all over the U.S., by gardeners and nurserymen.
The wide base, deep steps, telescopic back leg, as well as broad clawed feet and flat top make the Hasegawa Tripod Ladder incredibly safe and easy to use. Similar to the design of the Eiffel Tower, your weight is directed downwards and outwards, pinning the ladder to the ground.
The GSU model benefits from a deeper platform step, suitable for longer use, being the safest, most user-friendly ladder.
- Stable tripod design
- Perfect for trimming trees, orchards, hedges, etc
- Adjustable 3rd leg for slopes and steps
- Simple and safe spring pin adjustment
- Up to 300 lbs capacity
- Type 1A ANSI rating
- The back leg adjusts quickly and easily with a spring- loaded pin, shortening up to 18” with 6” stops.
- Double rungs are easy on the feet, and resist getting muddy or slippery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.